Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back 2 School

One week down and all is well.

Jared loves his new teacher and had a great first week. He said he has made a lot of new friends in his class which is good because he was afraid no one would like him. Mrs. Stoddard is great and I think exactly what Jared needs.

Kaylee was so excited to be in Mrs. Ply's class. Ren had her for two years and just loved her. Kaylee is a little sad that her best friend is moving to another school but oddly enough, the move will mean Kaycee will actually live closer so Kaylee will be able to ride her bike to Kaycee's house.

Ren is doing well in Jr. High. It is so crazy to have a kid in Jr. High. He says he likes about half of his teachers but I know he will work hard in all of his classes. Getting to and from his locker and back to class is proving to be a bit of a challenge but I think he is getting it down. At least he's not paranoid like me, I just carried my whole locker around with me in my backpack so I would never be late. I'm surprised my back survived it. :)

As for my new class, they are wonderful. How did I get so lucky? Two amazing classes in two years. They sure do make my job easy.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Glad to hear they are all surviving! I think I'm more upset that schools back in than they are! I hate all the homework!

MsMelodee said...

Jr. High? I have a high schooler! I am kind of freaking out! I haven't been on the computer since school started, it is great to catch up on your blog. I am glad things are going well. I am enjoying preschool, and love the kids I have this year too!