Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kaylee's First Concert

The Farr West Elementary Choir sang at the Christmas Jubilee the day before Thanksgiving. Kaylee was pretty excited about it. As it turns out, so was everyone else. It was standing room only. They did a great job. I am so proud of my little song bird.


My little super star.




I didn't bring my wide angle lens so I couldn't get the whole choir in the picture. That's a lot of kids!


We took a stroll around the Jubilee after. There were some really cute trees this year.

2 comments:

Holly said...

She has a great voice! I'm glad that you two have something in common. If I could only walk on my toes, then maybe....

SpringerClan said...

She is so cute. I really am missing seeing your kids grow up. They are all still small in my mind. The blogging addiction is a very scary one. Hours lost, but it is nice to keep up with everyone. I am loving that we can now be in the same loop. I hope you are enjoying your new job. Love ya!