Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Recital

Pause the music player to watch the videos.

I was so worried about Ren playing this song. He didn't have it memorized until just a couple of days ago. Honestly, this was the best I ever heard him play it. :)

Kaylee did a super job. She lost her place at the end of the second song which is funny because that's the one she's had memorized for about a month.

We were very proud of both of them. I just hope I can keep them playing until they are good enough to accompany their mom. :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

They are FABULOUS! I didn't realize that they could play so well. Tell them I think they both did a fantastic job!

Norris Bunch said...

Angie our family pictures turned out so cute! Thanks for taking them, you did excellent! I can't wait to send our christmas card to our family and friends. You are an awesome friend.

Rosie Posie said...

Mom why did you let people watch me mess up?