Friday, December 19, 2008

Grandma's Cookie Night

Each year in December the girls in my family meet at my mom's house to decorate something. It started out with cookies but it has evolved to include gingerbread boys, cookie nativities, and this year, Gingerbread houses. My mom found these great kits. They were really easy and not too messy. Here are a couple of pictures of all the fun. Kaylee just needs another year or two of practice and I'll have her helping out with my cookies. :)


Getting the roof just right.




Kaylee did not want me to help her at all.

She came up with this roof design all on her own. I thought it was pretty cute.


Cute cousins with their adorable houses. Looks like they didn't need our help.

Kaylee's finished product. I think she used every piece of candy in the package. Still, you have to admit, it looks great.


2 comments:

Holly said...

Even the icicles are hanging just right! Way to go!

Norris Bunch said...

That gingerbread house is darling!! Tell Kaylee she did a good job!