Sunday, April 19, 2009

Before and After





















Rod keeps asking me when I am going to put my latest picture on the blog so here it is.

I have at last reached my goal of losing 30 pounds and I would be thrilled to stay this size forever!!!

I want to thank all of you for all of your support and kind words, that sounds like my dog just died, but it really does help when you know your friends are behind you.

Now the real challenge starts. Keeping it off. Hopefully you will never have to be put through the "Incredible Shrinking Angie" saga again! :)





4 comments:

Holly said...

You do look fantastic. The pic on your blog doesn't do you justice! You're tiny! Good job. I know it's tons of hard work and dedication.

Sierra said...

Congratulations! You look great and I think that is such an awesome accomplishment! You have true dedication and willpower. Way to go!

Angie said...

You look great Angie!! Great job!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Way to go Angie!!