Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Dreaded "BEFORE" Picture


Well, here it is, the before picture. I figured since it's Fast Sunday this would be a good time to officially start documenting my (say a little pray for me) weight loss.

I hate looking at pictures of myself. I promise you I do not look this bad in the mirror!

Also included in this post is my first "after" picture. Sure it was taken just 10 seconds later but what a difference! Isn't it amazing what a smile, a flip of the hair, and a sideways pose can do for one's figure.
I have always loved the way they do that in all those diet ads, like we are all too naive to figure out what's going on there. Still, until I'm down at least 10 pounds, I will be holding all conversations looking over my shoulder. :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

you are a total goof ball! I am laughing hard right now! If only we could all just stand sideways all the time...

Bethany said...

It's a good thing you are going to loose 30 lbs. I can't stand to look at you. You're hideous.

MsMelodee said...

Wow! I am impressed! Unfortunately my side view is worse;( I am not doing so well with the eating, but I have exercised everyday this week! Curse that 100lbs of chocolate chips I got for my Birthday!(no...really 100lbs!) My father-in-law thinks he so funny!:)Good Luck!