Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions

I am not big on resolutions but there are a couple of things I was planning on doing this year so I might as well make them public knowledge. This way everyone I know can remind me when I start messing up. :)


My first resolution is to take more pictures. I look at all of your wonderful blogs and think "Hey, we did that too but, I didn't get a single photo of it." This post is a great example of how boring a post is without a little photographic evidence to back it up. Anyway, the camera must come out! Now that I have a forum for all those great pictures, I have no excuse.

Second, as usual, I need to loose 30 pounds. Thank you, thank you I know... I look just fine, I don't need to loose that much, blah blah blah... everyone is way too nice about this. I am starting a Weight Watchers at Work class January 12th (every Monday at 4:00 pm @ Majestic Elementary if anyone is interested). Weight Watchers works for me, if I really follow the program, so I am jumping in 100%. Wish me luck with this one!

My last resolution involves both of the first two. I plan to blog my weight loss. Now don't worry, I will only occasionally tell you everything I have eaten that day and how many points I've gone through ;). My actually plan is to take a picture every 2 weeks and then post them on the blog. With the whole world (or at least all of you) watching, I think I will be a little more careful about what I put in my pie hole. Oops, I mean carrot hole.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I need to hop on that weight watchers wagon with you. I could stand to loose 15 pounds. I just don't have the will power that you do. I'm typing this while feeding my carrot hole with reese's pieces. Yummy!

MsMelodee said...

AWESOME! I could stand to lose 40 or 50...no really!I get so stressed out trying to do points and stuff(my sister works for weight watchers, it is great),but I resolve to do better too...don't know if i will blog it...but I am there with you in spirit. GOOD LUCK! Have you seen the commercial where she dumps the fryboy,doughnutboy, and burgerboy and ends up with a buff carrotboy? Too cute!:)