Sunday, January 18, 2009

Progress

If you didn't already notice my Good Scale cheer, I have lost some weight over the last two weeks. Truth be told, I kind of had a bit of a "eat what ever I want" celebration the three days before I weighed in for the first time Monday. I probably gained a couple of pound thanks to that but after the weigh in I was committed. Something about paying good money, standing on a scale, and being accountable to all of you makes me really want to do this.

The best part is, I have been feeling so good. I'm not hungry and I haven't felt "icky" since I started eating right.

Anyway, I don't know if you can really see a difference but I am looking forward to making one of those slide shows where you can see my 30 something pounds melting away. I'll be just like those pregnant ladies who show their bellies growing only in reverse. Roll

5 comments:

SpringerClan said...

Good for you. You always look good to me. It's like this dieting thing never ends! I am excited to see your progress. Best of luck to you. Love you.

Holly said...

You have the will power (unlike me) to make it to your 30 pound goal. I have no doubt that you can do it.

MsMelodee said...

Way to go! I am impressed! I haven't weighed myself, and if I actually lose weight, I am going to kick myself for not taking a photo, but I have worked out everyday for the last two weeks! I am not eating perfect, but alot better! Your right it feels so good!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

I love the reverse pics! I am wanting to do that also because it is fun at the time to see your belly growing but now I want it to shrink!!

The Holtry Family said...

Awesome Ang! Are you referring to MY Slide show of my 150lbs weight loss! I wish I had only to lose back then. Although 30 can feel like 150 as I have found recently! :) You go girl. You look great! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Jen