Sunday, February 8, 2009

So Sorry!

I promised myself that I wouldn't turn this blog into a "Let's watch Angie's Diet" site but, here we go again.
It is going really well. I have my forth weigh in tomorrow and I think it should be another good one. The only bad thing about this is I could just kick myself for not doing it sooner.
Oh, and there is another awesome thing. I was trying on some of my old jeans and not only did a couple of pairs fit (sort of Laughing Out Loud ) but one pair had six dollars in the pocket! I'm telling you, this diet is really paying off. (see the pictures to the right)
Again, sorry about the lack of any other posts. I wanted to get some shots of the kids and me making their Valentines (they are super cute by the way) but I was too busy cutting, pasting, and wrapping to take any pictures. Plus my kitchen is a mess and I would be way too humiliated to put that out there for all the world to see.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm glad things are working out!
Hey, will you e-mail me a family picture please!!